The decision to start up a new business is one of the biggest you’ll ever make in your life. It’s a lot of hard work and responsibility, but it’s also an adventure that will help shape your future.
There’s a potential entrepreneur in all of us, though it takes time, thorough planning and attention to detail to start a new business and build it yourself from the ground up.
Most of the time, it starts with an idea. It’s an idea that you nurture, rework and refine until you’re left with a viable business plan that, when put into action, will take your idea and turn it into a working enterprise.
You aren’t alone though, as Let’s Do Business Start Up is on hand to guide you through the process and offer you the advice and mentoring you need to be successful in business.
Am I eligible for a Start Up Loan?
Although we do our best to make it easy for people to kick-start their enterprises, not everyone is eligible for a Start Up Loan.
To be considered as a candidate for a Start Up Loan, you must:
• Have a sound business proposal
• Start Up Loans are available to businesses yet to launch or those that have been trading for up to 12 months, although in
certain circumstances this may be extended to 24 months1
• Believe you are likely to be refused a bank loan
• Not have been bankrupt or had an IVA (Individual Voluntary Arrangement) or DRO (Debt Relief Order) registered in your name
• If you’ve had other credit issues in the past, please be sure to declare these in full when you complete your loan application.
You must also:
• Have the right to live and work in the UK
• Be aged 18+.
Need help or advice before applying for your loan?
Call us on 0844 943 2988 or click here to send us an email
Alternatively, fill in the form below to quickly email us.